Business Activation Session
Get unstuck and on track with a day focused solely on you and your business. The Business Activation session is an exclusive event where we work together 1:1 on what is most present and important for you and your business or career right now.
You get 2-3 hours of intensive, focused and conscious coaching, visioning, and planning – and a-one-one private access to all we have to offer as your coach, strategist and consultant. The Business Activation session is personalized to you and your work. So, what do you want? Let’s make it happen!
We’ve got the time allocated to be about YOU – your energy, your life, your business. We look at your business together and come up with small shifts as well as bigger changes you can make to help you create the business you want – quicker. Together, we will work to identify what you’re doing right and where there’s room to add more value, change the lives of your ideal client and re-excite you about your business. You’ll leave the Business Activation session with a unique roadmap that gives you more focus, more clarity, more momentum, more clients, and importantly – more fun.
- Clarity on where you’re headed and why. You’ll be reconnected to your vision and you’ll know what your next steps are
- A doable step by step plan on what actions to take and when. This will likely be in the form of visual notes we’ve created together, and will be completely customized to you (no off the shelf solutions here)
- Resources, checklists, done-for-you templates so you can get straight onto getting big results for your business.
- The gift of being heard, seen, appreciated, and empowered professionally and personally
- A scheduled 30-minute follow-up coaching call after your Business Activation Session
- Your specific goals and projects over the next 90 days, or quarter by quarter for the next 12 months
- Your personal development roadmap – what you need to succeed in your business
- Your thought leadership strategies (speaking, workshops and live events, writing, social media)
- Who your ideal client really is (and what you can offer them that will be an answer to their prayers)
- All of your product and service offerings
- A process and plan for raising your profile, increasing your visibility and reaching more people
- Tools and strategies to increase your confidence and ability to lead your business with ease
- Blueprint on how to structure your business to be more productive and deliver your profit target
- And much more (remember it’s tailored to you) We work together to co-create a workable plan. Two weeks after our Business Activation Session, we schedule a call to go over any questions and fine-tune your action plan. We’re also available for emails and short phone chats as you need them.
- Ready and willing to dive deep and focus on you and your business during our time together without distractions
- Willing to co-create your action plan. This day requires full participation (but at your pace, always)
- Open, committed, and all set to explore a range of possibilities and to make changes in your life/business
- Prepared to approach and move through any fears and blocks so that you can start creating more of what you want (and dropping the things you don’t want)
- Enthusiastic about what’s possible for you and your business
- We confirm our approach for the day and get any urgent issues out on the table
- The exploration begins – we look at all the different parts of your business: your market, your offerings, your marketing, your goals, your lifestyle, your vision, your hopes and dreams. We ask a lot of clarifying questions as well as offering ideas and input as we feel they will be most helpful to you.
- By the time we are done, we should have the key ingredients for your best action plan for moving forward on the table. These ingredients include optimum ways for you to leverage your vision and why you went into business in the first place, along with the practical realities of making it happen
- We drill down to the details of your success map. We’ll use visual tools and any other tools we need to map out all the details of your business strategy to get you where you want to go
- Business Diagnostic Questionnaire – An in-depth set of questions that have incredible results
- A day together – You’ll be amazed how much we cover! Strategies, practical steps and shortcuts to help you achieve your goals.
- A 30 minute follow-up call – Powerful, on-demand calls for when you need help removing roadblocks to get back on track and accelerating towards your goals.
- A stack of Done-For-You Templates, Checklists, Scripts, Cheat Sheets & More – We’ll share with you the behind-the-scenes tools we use to save you money and time in creating your profitable business.
- Usually Business Activation Sessions are held at an agreed location in Lagos or online via Zoom or Skype if outside Lagos. We are happy to come to you for a Business Activation Session in your location; travel and other expenses are at your cost. We usually work with one person at a time, but if you have a business partner or a significant other who is involved in your business, we can do a 2:1 session.
- We offer no more than 4 Business Activation Sessions per month. This is a sustainable number of Business Activation Session for me to offer – they take a lot of energy, as we give you and make available to you all that we have – our skills, our expertise and experience, our background, our instincts, our recommendations (and reasons). That’s an awful lot of power in your corner, in one power-packed day!
- Could you and your business benefit from a Business Activation Session? Get in touch and let’s chat.
Range of plans
Here you have an opportunity to “pick our brain” on specific business issues that you need advise on.
A very high-level business diagnostics is done through discussions to understand your business and your plan for growth. This session will help you get clarity around the issues and we’ll share ideas with you on what you’re doing or want to do.
This package offer access to us, first a physical meeting where possible (can be virtual where there are location differences). Afterwards, we will have another two more sessions which could be through Skype calls, WhatsApp or Zoom calls.
You will get a business diagnostic review done, we will identify the gaps in your business and give you recommendations on how to resolve them.
This package offer access to us, first a physical meeting where possible (can be virtual where there are location differences). Afterwards, we will have another four more sessions which could be through Skype calls, WhatsApp or Zoom calls.
You will get a business diagnostic review done, we will do a gap analysis to identify the gap areas in your business and give you recommendations on how to resolve them. In addition, we will draw up an implementation plan for you, provide support with resources to help you with implementation. We will be your accountability partner during this period and follow up on your progress.
Resources could range from sharing templates and documents that can help you or referring you to where you can get the resources or help you need.
Duration: (6-month, 12-months)
Fee is based on the scope of work
This offers you everything in the 4-week 1:1 coaching but the addition here is that we help you with implementation which could range from developing your business plan, setting up your accounting system, preparing your monthly financial statements and analysing them for you, developing Standard Operating Procedures for your operations, help with preparing you to secure funding etc. This is very much customised to your needs and we will be very hands-on during this period.
We leverage the experience of our strategic partners to support you in areas that may not be our core competence but is a need or gap that we want to help you address (e.g. legal matters, branding, etc)